Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Convocation Day...@ UKM...



10th of August 2010 is my convocational day for my master degree...M. Sc of Conservation Biology...I did most on plants and ecological conservation..hope this great achievement will enhance other people to succeed too...especially for my hubby whom on his way to get his own master degree in sport recreation and management....

My pose before entering the Dectar hall..

Another pose before perarakan masuk mahasiswa...


With all my best friends ever....syima, bie and kak faizah...


After the ceremony...with my family that able to come....love u all so much...

With my not so big family....thank u for all the support all of u have given to me during my studies...u guys are the greatest of all...


With my abah n mummy...love them so much..Alhamdulillah ada rezeki lg abah n mummy tgk adik konvo...


Last but not least...pose with my kids...mummy loves both of u very much...remember "education is important but making it useful is the most important..."

No comments:

Post a Comment